We are an internationally known performing arts organization. To continue our drive for excellence, we need your support!
How to support us
- Attend our shows! You can learn more about our upcoming performances on the Events page
- Shop at Amazon.com using their “Smile” program. Just visit this link and a percentage of your Amazon purchases will boost choral singing in the Willamette Valley and beyond.
- Contribute directly to our chorus or our endowment fund as described below.
Patronage of the SenateAiresYour contribution is tax-deductable and can be designated to chorus programs as you wish, including any of the following areas:
- Youth Outreach: Your contribution will be designated to help pay chapter annual dues, contest registrations and travel expenses to contest and shows for our members who are currently enrolled in high school or college.
- Performance Enhancements: Your contributions will be designated to purchase such items as uniforms, sound and recording equipment, chorus riser trailer, or provide rent for rehearsal space for the chorus.
- Performer Education: Your contribution will be designated towards special outside coaching for the chorus and quartets.
- Presidents Level: Contribution of $1000 or more and you will receive a free 30-minute performance for your selected audience by the Senate-Aires Chorus on a date that is not currently filled by rehearsal, contests.
- Director Level: Contributions of $750 – $999 and will receive two separate quartet performances of 15 minutes in length on a date not currently filled by a contest or show.
- Section Leader Level: Contributions $500 – $749 and you will receive one quartet performance of 20 minutes in length on a date not currently filled by a contest or show.
- Front Row Level: Contributions of $250 – $499 and you will receive one Singing Sweetheart Quartet package by a selected quartet from the Senate-Aires. This package includes three songs and 1 dozen red roses delivered in person by the quartet. Travel restricts will be limited to a 60 mile radius of Salem and can be used on Valentines Day, Mothers Day, special Birthday, Wedding or Anniversary of your choice.
- Encore Level: Contributions of $100 – $249 and you will receive four General Admission tickets to the Holiday Show.
- Very Large Quartet Level: Contributions of $50 – $99 and you will receive two General Admission tickets to our Holiday Show.
- Performer Level: Contributions of $25- $49 and you will receive a copy of the Senate-Aires CD.
- Your name prominently published on our Friends of the Senate-Aires Roster in all show programs.
- A framed Friend of the Senate-Aires Membership Certificate.
Endowment Fund for the SenateAiresThe SenateAires is an IRS approved 501(c)(3) organization, and all qualified contributions are tax deductible. Our current Endowment fund has over $26,000 helping to support the SenateAires. Our funds are managed by the Oregon Community Foundation, in Portland, Oregon. Non-profit organizations often suffer from long term funding concerns. We’ve set a goal of $1,000,000 for funding the Endowment Fund for the SenateAires on a long-term basis. A gift of $100,000, with the current payout rate from the Oregon Community Foundation of 4.5% provides the SenateAires with $4500 of yearly income to help with the education and performance objectives in perpetuity! Qualifying property (subject or IRS rules) includes:
- Real estate
- IRA Accounts
- Life Insurance policies
Thank you for your support!
Come down and sing with us!
Welcome New Singers! We are always looking for men of all ages who love to sing, and we would love to have you come sing with us.